Saturday, November 02, 2002

Fun Stuff

Here's some fun stuff I've culled from the web lately, mostly from Blogdex, but some from elsewhere.


Evil Clown Generator


Eric Meyer photography - Stereotypes


ó The Industorious Clock. This is very cool.

ó "I got a fever! And the only prescription is more cowbell!" The Cowbell Project brings you samples of songs that should incorporate this versatile instrument. Also includes an MP3 of the sketch from SNL with Christopher Walken.
[Interesting fact about Christopher Walken: whenever he gets a script, the first thing he does is go through it and remove all the punctuation. I love that! You can really hear it in his delivery.]

ó And for those of you who are superstitious (Not that I am. Nope. Not me.) ó Rabbit Rabbit [courtesy of Silvergull]

No comments: