Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I'm About A Mover

Things will be quiet around here for a while. I'm moving this weekend. I have tomorrow and Friday off. Tomorrow will be the main packing day (though I've started some things already), Friday I'm renting a van, and I'll be moving some stuff on my ownósmall, one-person stuff. My new place isn't very far away from my present abode--probably a 5-10 minute drive--so I don't care if it takes several trips.

Then Saturday I'm renting a different van (they're in short supply this weekend), and with some help from friends and my brother, I'll move the heavier, two-person stuff: bed, couch, etc. Should go all right I think.

My high-speed will be down from Friday until probably sometime later next week. So talk amongst yerselves. I'll even give you a topic: The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman. Discuss.

Next time you hear from me I'll be in my new digs! Woo!

And tonight, will I be packing and fretting and planning? HELL NO! I'm going to the Horseshoe to see Neko Case! Hee hee!

No comments: