Monday, August 07, 2006

See The Sites

More gems from WFMU.org's Sites For Sore Eyes.

The Automatic 45 Label Generator. This is cool. I could have all kinds of fun with this.


Then there's the Huggable Urns. I'm not quite sure what to make of these. I've always felt that keeping someone's ashes around your house was a little odd. I mean, would you keep their bones in a box? Still, if it's important to you to hang onto an urn of a loved one's burnt remains, why not make it nice and cuddly? Just pray your pit bull doesn't get ahold of it.

Definitely some interesting efforts in the Top 10 Strangest Monuments. Roof shark?

And, of course, a new installment of the always entertaining Top 10 Worst Album Covers. Check out the comments, and you'll learn that some Queen fans are: A) a little too tightly wound, and B) quite adept at demonstrating the difference between an oxymoron and the normal variety.

But I think I laughed hardest at the Museum of Unfortunate Domain Names. Funny stuff...indeed.

No comments: