Friday, April 19, 2002

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this little bit of fashion advice on Canoe. It seems denim is in this summer ñ for us guys too!
This passage really cracks me up:

Don't worry boys, you wont be left in the closet as denim is also high up on your fashion
charts. Whether it's dried, blasted, worn or personalized, denim can be easily combined
with a logoed sweatshirt or a graphic design sweater for a powerful statement of
individuality. Old-fashioned floral prints can also be paired with oily petrol cast denim to
give our man boldness and independence. This summer, freedom and being yourself is
ruling the trends
of the season at French Connection.


!!!

Nice to see that independent thought is IN this season.

Yes, repeat after me: We are all individuals! We are all individuals! ...

No comments: