Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Shavings Of Meat/Shaving Of Me

I stopped off at the New York diner at Danforth & Broadview after work for some supper. Had the small gyros dinner. Apparently the difference between the "small" and the "large" dinner is that the small utilizes the meat from merely one whole lamb, plus potatoes, rice and greek salad.

But you know what they say about Greek food: 8 hours later and you're hungry again.

But, at least I'm not feeling quite as heavy as I would have been a few days ago. Y'see, I'm a little lighter on top. Though I've been sporting the buzzed dome look (which leaves a little stubble) for some years now, I decided to try the completely shaven head thing again. I've tried it before, but I wasn't very happy with the way it looked. But now, with the goatee being back, I kinda like it. It's nice for the summer months, that's for sure. When it's an oppressively hot day, any little breeze over a smoothly shaved cranium feels wonderfully refreshing.

And, using this nifty little device called The HeadbladeÆ, makes it a lot easier. It really works quite well once you get used to it. I also found this page that's full of useful tips and info for chrome-dome devotees.

"Who loves ya, baby!"

No comments: