Wednesday, September 25, 2002

(s)Hark!

It's a music fan feeding frenzy as an unusually balmy September gradually chills into October's murky red.

(Hey, it was Shark Week on The Discovery Channel, okay?)

Tomorrow night, Sept 26, Neko Case @ The Phoenix. (I have my ticket.)

Saturday, the 28th, is a possible double-shot: Gomez @ The Phoenix (early show); Kinnie Starr @ Lee's Palace. (see my Showcase entry for Kinnie from Spring 2001, scroll to bottom of page.)

Wed., Oct. 2 - Ron Sexsmith @ The Phoenix (Got my ticket).

Oct. 3-5 - Danny Michel does a 3-night stand @ The Rivoli.

Oct. 10 - Sarah Slean w/ Nathan Wiley @ The Phoenix.

Oct. 12 - Tift Merritt @ The Horseshoe

Oct. 19 - Emm Gryner w/ Andy Stochansky @ The Palais Royale.

Oct. 20 - Beck &/with The Flaming Lips @ Massey Hall.

I was looking at the availability of tix for The Strokes w/Sloan at the ACC "Theatre Mode" Oct 9, but there's not much left. Lousy seats.

No comments: