Sunday, May 25, 2003

Snap, Crackle, Plunk

I made an interesting "archeological" find yesterday. I was playing my acoustic guitar and I decided it was time to change the strings. After looking through the stash of various musical accessories next to my amp, I realized the only strings I had on hand were for my electric guitar. But then I thought I might have left a set in my acoustic's guitar case. Upon opening the case, I didn't find any strings, but I did find a block of something wrapped in wax paper, which upon closer inspection turned out to be Rice Krispie squares!

Initially, I couldn't figure out what in the world would possess me to place a block of Rice Krispie squares in my guitar case. Where did they come from? How long had they been in there? I've been trying to think back to the last time I had the guitar out of the house, and I think it must have been at a party thrown by Greg and Heather's friend Gailóand that was late last summer!

hmmmm, I wonder if they're still fresh...

*cccccrrrrrrrrunch*

...uh, not very.

No comments: