Thursday, May 30, 2002

Con-template-ing the change


I like my new template ñ it looks real nice on my home 'puter, whether it's because of OS X or the fact that I use Explorer, I don't know ñ but it doesn't look nearly as nice through Netscape (on my work computer, also a Mac), or maybe it's OS 9 or below. The grey panel that runs down the right side is not even there, and the list of links is awkwardly left-aligned. And for some strange reason, the blogdex link is dead and followed by a big space. Looks fine in OS X/Explorer. I checked the code, and there doesn't appear to be anything that should be causing this. Maybe I should try re-doing it, could be a ghost character in there or something.

Oh well, you can't have everything... where would you put it? (thank you Steven Wright).

That reminds of what I'm always tempted to say to cashiers when they ask "Is that everything?"
I always wanna say "No, I can't afford to buy everything, nor do you sell it. Until such time, I'd just like to buy these few items."

I'm not that snarky though. My mind is... but I'm not.

No comments: